Friday, January 1, 2010

Gridding Started

The other day I began the process of gridding my 25-count Lugana linen. Linen is a first for me, as is the grid, so I am excited.

Here are some photos of what I have so far! This project will be on hold for just a bit because I left Kalamazoo last night for Las Vegas. The new-ish rules for luggage on airlines are a little strict.. so I was not able to bring this project with me. My mom said she'd ship the rest of my stuff to me soon, so until then I can start to wind a bajillion bobbins of embroidery floss when I get to school. The plan on busy (well, every!) days is to try and spend 15 minutes on solely needlework.

So on the 4 hour flight here last night, I was working on this sampler that I started sometime last year..

No comments:

Post a Comment