I was just looking at a few stitchers' WIP photos and somehow the thought popped into my head about what my favorite projects are. Then I thought, hey this time away from my enormous box of stitching supplies got me thinking. I mean, I have a few projects with me and I've worked on only Cirque des Triangles and UFO RR this quarter. Well the quarter is almost over, and Triangles has a bit more outline and a lot more filling in. See?
So just now I thought, do I have a project that I've been wanting to work on since I've been back in California? And if so, do I want to make some sort of hierarchy or rotation system... Hmm. I think I've been eager to work on beading my Cirque des Cercles. So perhaps do I want to work on only the Cirques until I have the 3 of them finished so they can be framed together? How to frame them is another issue, meep, because they're all different color schemes and sizes. Then there is my HAED serial starting problem... uhh what I have been wanting to work on the most is Phoenix 1 by Law. Second maybe QS Jem by Hannah Lynn Disney. I have a full page completed on Phoenix and all the black and a bit of color on Jem. That's a more manageable number of WIPs, right? Maybe I should get a trunk with a lock and give the key to a roommate for the rest of the projects.
By the way, I was thinking of doing a thing for the new year. Like a song of the day that describes my mood, thoughts toward whoever at the time, or just generally stuck in my head for no apparent reason, and see what comes of it, if anything. I thought of this because the song today might have been My Favorite Things by Incubus. And the title of this post was favorites, and I felt like ranting about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment