First pit rehearsal for The Falsettos tonight!
Here is my latest update on Cirque des Triangles. Just a few more triangles to outline!
Here's a photo of my initial set-up with my new System 4 Needlework stand. It's the regular floor stand with the Q-Snap holder attachment. The extension piece is now attached. The Q-Snaps in the photo are 17"x17", but it was a little too tall for me to reach the part where I was stitching. After failing multiple times trying to put the thing together, and several hours of trying different sizes of snaps and ended up with 17" wide x 8"+3" tall. I got a few stitches/beads in last night.
Stash box! Yes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm looking for a new floor stand because the one I bought last year just isn't sturdy. How are you finding your System 4?
ReplyDeletewas just thinking about that lol :) The stand is pretty genius, really. I haven't tried it without the extension piece (like whether or not it would be high enough). Only briefly to take the picture in this post. but yeah.. with the regular stand the q-snap holder seemed to stay in place fine, but when the extension piece is on the q snap holder won't tighten fully.. it kinda sags off to the side a bit. maybe the one I got has something wrong with it, I might call the manufacturer soon. even with that the stand works great and for the most part stays still. if you touch the stand it vibrates a little. and the qsnap holder stays unless you move it...except that it toggles between two points that are close together, hard to explain. Don't know if this helped at all. I love that I can leave my project on the stand and pick it up whenever. That's very convenient.
ReplyDelete