Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pottery and Interactive Shaded

It was a fun day, partly because I got sleep last night, and maybe partly because I met a cute engineering boy who seemed interested in my incessant hyper babbling.  FormZ is a little boring, but hey I made some shapes that resemble a garage and servant's quarters.  Now to add animation, erm... The interactive shaded bit was a meek attempt at being clever.  You see, that's a display setting in the modeling program I'm using in architecture right now, but the real interactive shading comes in with a certain Dryad I happen to be stitching.  Her face is starting to emerge, and the subtle differences in green make me very happy.  It fades into the white so well!  Oh, and my Red Hot Pottery from SSS came in.  It looks awesome next to my big, shiny, ceramic white elephant.  Here are the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment