Sunday, May 2, 2010

UFO Robin Round Two

As I received this next round...
And the first bit I worked on.  That whole white section is filled in now, photos pending.  Perhaps I'll try to finish all the white on this pattern if I can figure out which page said sections of pattern are located.  :P  It is an interesting experience working off of other people's projects.  Not that this will make me any less picky about my own organization knowing that everyone else works in different ways lol.  I could have babbled about this round robin more in this post, because I know people love to hear me get excited about things and the consequence they shall endure being in near vicinity of me when said moment of hyper occurs....nonetheless, I will continue working on my HAED now.  The pretty blue flower on her head is almost filled in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment