
This is my rough sketch of one idea. Maybe all the outline will be black and fill-in will be the colors. Smaller circles probably grey/silver. Maybe the outline will alternate black and silver. Well I guess we'll find out once the photocopies and colored pencils show up under my creative arm. I did not mean that I am creative, just making up an expression or something. And gosh, I am glad the pattern is not as primitive as my sketch!

Hi Lexi, I'm so glad to see someone else taking the time to plan their colors, etc. on these pieces. I have several of the Ink Circles charts and haven't started any of them from lack of deciding on a color combo. I can't wait to see your progress!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Maybe you should try one with beads so I don't feel alone lol! Never attempted anything remotely like this, so I have to do it! I feel like this is how most of my projects are. And for the life of me I can't decide where to put each color or what color floss to use to attach them. Even with what I have there are so many combinations!
ReplyDelete