Monday, July 12, 2010

An Organized Start

Oof, the grid is on.  I am avoiding putting the page lines in on this one.  4 Pages wide by 10 Pages tall.  That is 300x910 stitches!  Whee.. The first photo is my stash converted from a big pile to mostly being organized by WIP.  And a bin for notions.  The grocery bag in the middle has all the floss for Phoenix.  Yeah, I'm not going to imagine how much thread I'd have if I weren't doing 1 over 1 on 32 ct and something bigger instead!  Well this weekend was UFO/SWIP SAL, and although not much progress is visible on my QS Dryad, at least my color mix-up has been frogged and I colored over the highlighter on my chart with something darker for parts that are finished already.  I put off the frogging because I was confused about what parts were incorrect.  Gee, what one wrong thread can do to my brain... lol  Hoping to finally start Phoenix soon, and NOT use the 20x18 inches of extra fabric I have to do something else.  *halo*

No comments:

Post a Comment