Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAED Update

Well, this is how my Friday nights go.  Attend optional physics class, eat campus dining alone with a book, retire to dorm room and put on the latest season of House.  Meanwhile, continue cross stitching on Ching-Chou Kuik's QS Dryad with a Peacock.  I guess I decided I was anxious to see how this project would turn out so I keep stitching.  Is this the early stages of HAED addiction?  I am still experimenting with techniques.. that's not going too great.  The methods that make sense in my brain conflict with what my natural tendency is.  Maybe my brain should stick to math.

So here is tonight's update:

 

1 comment:

  1. clever idea, clipping your threads together. Mine dangle all over the place. I'll have to borrow another hair clip from my daughter - I borrowed one to clip my pattern to my scroll frame.

    ReplyDelete