Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lost in pattern..or thought..who knows?

Last night's photos.  So either I can have a bazillion threads lying around and confusing me, or I can do one at a time and spend more time than I should simply going cross-eyed staring at the pattern to figure out where my next stitch goes.  Maybe I'll try the dual highlighter method.. highlight the places with the color I'm working on, and go over it with a different color when those are finished.  At some spots it gets really thick with threads in the back, and it's pretty hard to poke through.  Hand lotion is not an option.  Maybe this is why people like 1 over 1 instead of 2 over 1.

Side note!  Today I discovered the World of Goo.  *grin*
Additionally, I bowled some strikes! (nobody said consistently..yet)

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this. Looks great thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not using the Kreinik in this... just white. I couldn't find it in town here and my other stash is at home. lol. I've never used it before, so I wasn't sure whether to use the blending filament or #4 stuff..?

    ReplyDelete