Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reading? Psh...

So today I have a few minutes to write before I go to bowling class.  Love that class.  I'm happy lately, which is very nice.  I had fun studying arch history last night, and that's saying something. :)

I'm making steady-ish progress on my HAED.  Not much more to look at except the big blue flower on the top.  Such bright colors, I'm loving it!

I've also been reading a book I have at home, but wanted to keep reading it here so I took it out from the library.  I'm pretty sure that in my lifetime I have NEVER taken a book out from the library and read the whole thing, then returned it before it was due.  This won't be an exception, unfortunately.  I can't get through 200 pages in 3 days, even if I like the book!  *goes online to renew*

Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment