Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Own List of Lists

Alright, aside from the obscure IB Physics Exam 2009 reference... a laughable copying machine error by our lovely IB coordinator.  Some random English class had like this list of Princess Diana's lists, and we had no idea what it was for or whose it was, but it was attached to our data booklets, and we all laughed hysterically for like 10 minutes before the exam started.

Maybe whoever is reading will find this interesting or helpful.

I made a few lists on Microsoft Excel 2007 for stitching works in progress, information and dates for projects and whatnot.  Since I have just started this year, my list includes anything I can find or remember that has to do with cross stitch projects.  A few of the dates are my best guesses and memory lol but this year's stuff is more accurate from lots of digital photos, receipts, and blogging.  Here goes, hope it makes sense!

6 comments:

  1. Very well organized! Now you can come over to my house and help me do one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, funny question. I have no organization. I am a mess, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD oh you haven't seen my room. I think it's probably the reason I'm left alone up here most of the time. By some miracle in hoarding everything I've ever owned, I have all the covers of patterns I've stitched. At one point they moved from various kiddie Halloween candy buckets to binders in a milk crate. Otherwise all the gift stuff would be gone forever. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the middle of organizing my stash. I have a list of the majority of my charts, but I have soooo many magazines, lots of spare floss and fabric, etc. I just need to get a sense of what I have.

    Your spreadsheet looks similar to mine. Excel is wonderful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *nods* Right now all my cross stitch stuff ALMOST fits into a Medium size moving box.. all my floss are in bobbin boxes at the moment but the stack of boxes goes to the top of the box XD

    I can't believe I didn't think of Excel before. Here I was making lists on index cards and OneNote or written in random notebooks. This way is soo much better and now that I've filled in most of the information I just have to update it when I work on things. And funny you said it looks like yours, because it is! I copy pasted your list because I liked it onto a page in excel..well the format didn't work but I used the columns and stuff for reference. :P

    ReplyDelete