Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Cirque des Carreaux
My friend, Zack, did not think I was excited enough about my something shiny because I didn't type it like this: SHINY!!!!!! So yeah.. I'm close to finishing the first page. Not sure if I'll get distracted by something else before I finish it, though. And apparently I really like antique white colored fabric, I seem to have a lot of it. o.O
Woohoo! However insignificant this may seem, I'm feeling very gratified by changing my first Excel cell background to 20% blue colored. This means the page is finished! Alright, I'll admit there are a few stitches at the bottom and sides not yet complete, however, I didn't really want silk threads hanging down for too long. I'm trying to handle the thread as little as possible so I don't mess it up. Well that was fun! 2 full pages and 3 slightly shorter pages to go.
And now back to beading. Just a few things I need to get finished *ahem*.. CDC page 1, overcast stitch the fabric edges of that one and two others, change thread on sewing machine back to straight stitch to finish 12x12 heart quilt block, take quilt to quilter, cut bias strips & sew together & sew onto quilt, continue packing. *stifles a scream*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment