Friday, August 20, 2010

Beading in Circles

The first photo is my bag of goodies, including a gazillion seed beads, a locking bead storage container, a bead nabber (that thing is amazing so far!), Wichelt Imports Antique White 28ct Jobelan, and DMC embroidery floss numbers 53 (goes with grey/silver beads), 93 (blue beads), 125 (green beads), and 310 (black beads).  The floss is variegated... no clue what it will look like stitched up with the beads, but it might show a little bit as the beads are somewhat translucent (except black).  I've started the black outlining on page 1 of the pattern and it really pops, even from across the room.  I am very excited!  The second photo is the Ink Circles pattern shrunken down version included to show the layout of the pages, and I used the closest I could match of Prismacolor colored pencils to draw the basic layout of my color scheme.  This is about the 4th different version of the same colors placed on the pattern, and I am pleased with it so far.  It may change as I stitch but I was a little anxious to get started, and the placement of the black beads is decided.  Comments are welcome, thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment