Monday, August 9, 2010

Can I have another BACKGROUND?

/attempt at pop culture reference

Emphasis on attempt.

The purple and grey rectangular blob is growing.  Here is my latest.

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking blob.
    Thank you for your message. I think your alpha rho chi picture is awesome, did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love blogger, so easy to use and everything is organized :) Yes, I used a free cross stitch converter somewhere online with the image of our cadency mark from the national website, and the letters were from another website that made graphs of the combination of letters you type in. Those, some graph paper, and little letters for my initials from a special occasions booklet lol. Those books and interesting kits have a way about going from garage sale to shelf to garage sale for many years. A few of them have been put to use!

    ReplyDelete